Cottage & Family + tarnished silver

Cream & Tarnished

Over the weekend I went to the sale at Cottage Panache and fell in love with all of her gorgeous things in her shop ~

I got to get some of Lisa's wonderful treasures before she sold out ~

Soooo I have always been a pink shabby chic girl but Oh my gosh my heart skips a beat over creams and tarnished silver ~

Rene at Miss Gracie's House has me completely inspired to redo my bedroom, well whole house, in creamy yumminess ~

I have noticed that alot that I get for my website has these colors too ~ I will never get away from a little touch of pink though as you can see from the pictures ~

The last post showed some of the things I was working on and these are some of the things I got over the weekend and just listed at Katies Rose Cottage ~

I just love the soft and relaxing feel of this look ~

These are a couple of our necklaces that have the same look even though we have more than this at Katies Rose Cottage Designs ~

The teapot necklace is new ~

creams, Heart, love, Room, and more:

Cream & Tarnished + tarnished silver