Cottage & Family + vintage baby shoes

My Scattered Creating Morning

Do you ever have those days where your brain is going a gazillion miles

an hour with so many things you want to do and create that you

can't focus on one ..... well that is me pretty much

all of the time :)

So this morning I got up and started dyeing my new stash of

vintage laces and linens ~ Put out my sewing machine and spread

it all out pretty much all over the place ~

After I made one pillow I remembered the

sweet little baby shoes that I got so I had to embellish them with some vintage yumminess ~

Then I remembered the cute basket I got yesterday

and decided to dye and stamp some tags and ribbon to pretty it up ~

While I was taking pictures of all of this ( in the crummy rainy light ) I remembered the

Dream sign that I just got and wanted to add it to the cute

little vignette that I was photographing ~

Ohhh and then as I was digging through my Canton treasures

that held the linens and baby shoes, I remembered this

awesome bracelet !

All of this started by putting a whole day aside to work on pillows ~

So what am I doing now ...... blogging about it because I got side tracked again :)

BTW ~ these will all be on my website today .... that is my goal ~

Afternoon update .....

I got two more pillows done and listed and then got on an altered bottle side track ~ Gotta love rolled roses :)

Blog, blogging, Canton treasures, love, MAD, pocket pillows, tea dying, TIME, and more:

My Scattered Creating Morning + vintage baby shoes