Cottage & Family + TIME

Pictures of Canton

Canton was amazing this month !!! I just love the Canton First Monday flea market ~
I started taking pictures the first day I was there and then the second day my battery died ~ there was no way that I was going to leave to go buy batteries so I just didn't take any more ~

It kind of was funny this month because it seemed like people just had a BUNCH of certain things ~ Like this picture of hand mixers ~

Or this one of old mantels and beds ~ I would love to have had a spot for each one of those things because this was the place to get them ~

This man had just tables of stuff ~ it was so funny because each little thing you had to ask him the price of ~ I think if I had tables full like that, I would sell it by the jar full or something like that ~ this was the perfect spot to find bangles and baubles galore ~

Can you tell we are in Texas ???

This guy had the most amazing OLD stuff ~ these are old ledgers that dated in the 1910's to 1920's ~ it was fun to look through them at how people used to keep records ~ Now I am kicking myself for not picking up one ~

Well that is all because of the dead camera ~ soooo.....
ta ta for now !

LIFE, love, and more:

Pictures of Canton + TIME