Cottage & Family + love

Chalk Paint Class

I was so excited to

get to take a Chalk Paint class

today from

Karla at Lady Butterbug

in McKinney, Texas ~

Taking classes for chalk paint

is fun because

you get to learn new painting,

distressing and waxing techniques ~

There are beautiful colors which

can be used as they are or mixed

to make a bunch of different colors ~

I love that the colors

are inspired by European furniture

from the 1800's ~

This next picture shows my least

favorite piece as we were working on it ~

It has 3 different colors, dark wax

and clear wax and a couple different

distressing techniques ~

After I got it done I ended up

LOVING it because

in real life it looks like an old

building that has had layers of paint

and wear ~

I really like this color combination

too and would love to incorporate

it in my home somehow ~ I have

all creams and whites but I am

thinking that Duck Egg Blue

needs to be there too!

It was alot of fun!

I love how easy, fast

and fun Chalk Paint is to use ~

Annie Slaon Chalk Paint, beautiful, home, Lady Butterbug, and more:

Chalk Paint Class + love