Cottage & Family + TIME

Girl's Trip

I just got home from having a wonderful long weekend

girl's trip to Southern California ~

My two girls met my mom, sister and niece

and we laughed, shopped

and ate to our heart's content ~

We all used to live in the same town

but now my girls and

I live in Texas and they all still live in California

so it is great

to get together and do trips like this ~

This is Chelsey (my niece), Kristin (my oldest daughter), Kim (my sister),

Sue (my mom), Stephanie (my youngest daughter) and me ~ We are

at the Orange Coast Swap Meet ~

What is a girl's trip without chocolate :)

This is one of my new favorite shops ~ It is called the Daisy Shoppe ~

Their website truly does not show how soooo yummy it was ~

Their clothes were awesome, girly and lacey ~ I loved the decorations and

accessories too ! It was me all over !! This is my daughter though in the picture :)

This is my mom and my two girls at the Irvine Spectrum ~

It was a glorious sunny day to shop at an outside mall ~

This is my sister, Kim and I ~

It was the end of the day and it looks like we should have

been getting our makeup done with my mom :)

My niece must have been hitting the shops since

she wasn't in any more of these pictures ~

It was a fun time and we can't

wait to meet up again soon

for more girl's weekends !!

California, girls weekend, Heart, home, love, shopping, and more:

Girl's Trip + TIME