Cottage & Family + TIME

Me & My Family

Oh my goodness it is crazy cold out today in Texas !!

I have been busy creating stuff since it is too cold

outside to even step foot out there ~

But instead of showing you more ruffled stuff I decided

to reintroduce you to my family ~

It pretty much says the same thing in my

"About Me" page but oh well :)

Dana, my hubby, and I have been married 28 years ~

He is a pilot which is totally fun since our whole family

adores traveling and we do it as much as we can ~

I do have to say that we are originally California kids

since we grew up there and miss it alot ~

We have quite a bit of family still there ~

If you are my facebook friend you

have seen this picture alot but I LOVE it ~

James took it of us and it is where I want to be

pretty much all of the time ~

We have 2 girls that are 24 and 21

and are both married ~

Kristin and James got married 3 years ago ~

James is an awesome professional photographer

and Kristin works at a bank ~

Her passion is mentoring teenage girls

and also she loves to cook ~

Stephanie and Noah got married 1 year ago ~

Noah works at a huge

church in the sound area which he is going to school for

and Steph is in school for a Marketing degree ~

She likes to cook too so I recruit them

on the weekends since I hate to cook !

They all live close to us so that is wayyyy cool !

We get to spend time together quite a bit

which is always a fun time ~

I am off to the warmth of the fire ~ my office is cold !!

Blog, family, good, kids, love, and more:

Me & My Family + TIME