Cottage & Family + Room

Free Romantic Homes Magazines !

Well the closet is clean and I have

moved on to more closets :)

So since I don't do alot of pink anymore

and that is what I have alot of in

closets ~ I am listing it in my Flea Market

category as well as some of the other

categories on my website ~

The Dallas Home & Gift Show is next

week and I am dying to BUY stuff !!

So I have to clear out the old

to bring in more !

Here are some Flea Market Category things ~

Also I am not going to be carrying magazines

anymore so .......

We have buy a Romantic Homes

Bedrooms and Bathrooms and get a Kitchens

for free !

And with a purchase of $30 or more you

can get a free Romantic Homes February

which is sooo gorgeous !!

Free Romantic Homes February 2011, home, Katies Rose Cottage Designs, Romantic Homes Bedrooms and Bathrooms, Romantic Homes Kitchens, and more:

Free Romantic Homes Magazines ! + Room