Cottage & Family + Room

New ( Old ) Living Room Decor

I have been in love with creams for quite awhile now,

which you can probably tell by my website

and blog if you have been following me :)

For awhile we have had a pretty much

pinky and white shabby chic style home but I wanted

to redecorate so we are slowly

but surely taking room by room ~

I have always loved to change stuff!!

Anyway, so I decided to go from my complete

white white things

to creams but still keep some white here and there ~

I got a wild hair to tea dye

our white slipcovered sofa and chair in the bathtub ~

It came out cool but truly, a whitish couch with dogs and

well ..... pretty much people too, doesn't work too well ~

I also took some white wood pieces that I had and made

them a creamy color and

really love how they came out!!

Then I wanted to change my wall decor

behind my couch but am kind of

on a personal challenge to not spend alot of money ~

Sooo.... I dug in my own stash

of stuff I have had around waiting for a new home

and created something completely new with

stuff getting really dusty out in my shop ~

It has been so much fun and even more fun

recreating with what I already had!!

After Christmas is over and my decorations are down

I will show you

my new mantel decor and other things ~

Blog, Christmas, creams, home, living room, love, MAD, redecorating, and more:

New ( Old ) Living Room Decor + Room