Cottage & Family + TIME

I Love Junk'n

Yesterday I went to Canton First Monday Trade Days,

which is pretty much one of my

very favorite things to do ~

Give me a junk'n day over the mall any day !

I don't like new junk but old junk ~

More like old treasures that tell a story ~

LOVE IT !

I found some wonderful things and will

be listing them at Katies Rose Cottage soon :)

Darn I just noticed the awesome iron bed in this picture ~

I didn't even see it when I was there ~

I think that is Margo from Flea Market Style Magazine

and Robojunker in this picture ~

I need to pop over to her site and ask her ~

I get in such a zone while I am there that

sometimes I don't notice much around me ~

Well alot of times .....

Canton First Monday Trade Days, Junking, love, and more:

I Love Junk'n + TIME