Cottage & Family + TIME

Currently Reading: Transformational Teaching

This summer has started off for me pretty well. The very beginning of the summer was a little stressful--- 90 teachers in my school district were unsure if we would be hired back. Luckily, everyone was hired back and I can get back to planning for the upcoming school year! I have started to plot out my plans for next year and collect new ideas from all the wonderful art blogs on the web. I am also collecting some fun ideas for one of my friends who will be teaching preschool ABA for the first time. If you have any good simple ideas for preschool students with a variety of special needs, pass them my way.

I just started reading Transformational Teaching: Waldorf Inspired Methods in the Public School by Dr. Mary Goral. I will let you know what I discover!

Blog, friends, good, LIFE, and more:

Currently Reading: Transformational Teaching + TIME