Cottage & Family + TIME

Longing for the Seashore

It is funny how when you grow up somewhere you don't really appreciate it until you move away ~

I grew up on the Central Coast of California and did spend alot of time at the beach but truly did not know what I had just a few miles from my home ~

Now I live in Texas about 5 hours from the ocean and long for the days that I get to sink my toes in the sand and hear the crashing waves ~

Over the last few months we have been from one side of the United States to the other and each seashore brings a different, but so very much the same, awe inspiring feeling ~

I get lost in the beauty and majesty of the ocean ~

Here are some images that take me back that my son in law has captured so beautifully ~

I have had alot of people ask me if his prints are available for purchase and they are at James Brandon Photography ~ Just create an account and you can view his whole gallery ~

He also specializes in travel, family and wedding photography ~ He just did a destination wedding in Cancun that is gorgeous !

Beach, beautiful, family, home, James Brandon Photography, seashore, and more:

Longing for the Seashore + TIME