Cottage & Family + pink friday

Make Mine Pink * Pink Fridays

This Friday join Katies Rose Cottage and Make Mine Pink for our Pink Friday shopping event ~

This week's theme is "In the Hope Chest "

I remember when I was a little girl going up to my Great Grandma's attic ~ it was filled with treasures from years and generations past ~ it was so much fun to hear the stories of each treasure lovingly put away in trunks and chests ~

When I was in High School my mom and dad gave me a hope chest that I filled with special linens and other things that I would someday use in my own home ~ these were things that my grandmas and mom would pass down to me or things that I collected that I loved ~

Have fun shopping and dreaming ~

home, hope, hope chest, love, make mine pink, and more:

Make Mine Pink * Pink Fridays + pink friday