Cottage & Family + Yucatan

Uxmal

Well we are off the cruise and on our way to drop Stephanie, our daughter, off at Disney World ~ Half of our family had to go back home for work so it is just me, Steph and her boyfriend Josh ~

One of the ports that we went to was Progresso and there we took an excursion to Uxmal, one of the large Mayan Ruins ~ It was so incredible to see it !! We all really love history so it was fun to be on a tour so we could hear some of the Mayan history and also Yucatan history ~

This is us climbing one of the pyramids ~ I hate heights so I thought I would freak out but it wasn't too bad ~

From the left is Josh, my son in law James, daughter Kristin, me, daughter Steph and hubby ~

Well my laptop battery is running out so I will post more later ~

family, home, love, Mayan Ruins, Uxmal, and more:

Uxmal + Yucatan