Cottage & Family + love

Fredericksburg Texas, Girls Getaway

Ohhhhh what a glorious weekend we had in Fredericksburg Texas ~ I have been there before but I forgot how much I love it ~ It was just a three day weekend road trip for 4 friends of laughing, shopping, eating way too much, flea marketing, perfect weather and wine tasting ~ what a blast we had !!!

Fredericksburg is in the Hill Country of Texas and it is full of shops that are just the essence of Texas ~ we spent 4 hours just shopping on this one street there ~ it was so much fun !!!

One of my favorite things is lavender so we had to stop by a lavender farm and winery called Becker Vineyards ~ next month is a huge lavender festival which I would love to got to but maybe next year !! ~

We stayed at one of the friends in laws house and the view in the background is from their gorgeous backyard !! It is amazing !! Being from California, I had no idea that there are even hills tall enough to have views like that in Texas ~ It was a treat to stay there for the weekend !!! ~

Fredericksburg Texas, friends, Hill Country, and more:

Fredericksburg Texas, Girls Getaway + love