Cottage & Family + vintage country wedding

Burlap Totes for Vintage Country Weddings

I have been making these
burlap totes for quite awhile
and just finished another
one for my shop ~

The other day someone purchased
one to use as a bag for
the money dance at
her vintage country wedding ~

I LOVE that idea
and they are just the
perfect size!

I am loving all the
burlap and rustic things
being used at weddings
right now ❤

You can find these totes
on our website ~

We create things for
Save on Crafts which
has great wedding
decorations ~

We are in the process of
making these bags for
them which will be
for sale soon ~

They are perfect for
alot of different wedding
and shower ideas ~
I love them as
flower holders for the
end of pews,they
can be hung on the backs
of chairs or ladders or
use as gift bags ~

Have a wonderful week!

burlap, love, rustic wedding, tattered rose, and more:

Burlap Totes for Vintage Country Weddings + vintage country wedding