Cottage & Family + TIME

Mercury Glass Family Fun

{my niece, Chelsey }

Last week I got to go to

stay with my mom and dad in California ~

My sister, mom and I got in a crafty

mood and decided to try a

mercury glass tutorial from Pinterest ~

We started with cheapy glass pieces

to experiment with ~

First you we sprayed on

Krylon Looking Glass spray that we

found at Michaels ~ The tutorial

said to put it on the inside of

the glass bottle ~ I tried the candlesticks

and painted the outside and it worked great!

{my niece, me and my mom }

The other pieces we sprayed the inside

and the outside ~

Then you spray your piece with half

water and half vinegar and let it sit

for a minute ~

Then you just pop the little bubbles

with a paper towel ~

It was so fun and super easy!

Next time I want to try spraying

something darkish first so that

it has a darker look

under the popped bubbles ~

family, family fun, mecury glass, pray, and more:

Mercury Glass Family Fun + TIME