Cottage & Family + TIME

Photoshop & Texture Classes

I just love taking pictures and so very much

have been wanting to learn how to

use Photoshop Elements more ~

That is why I decided to take

Kim Klassen's Skini Mini E Course

and it has been awesome !!

Next will be her Photoshop Essentials class

because I am hooked !!

I first signed up on her mailing list

to receive free textures ~

She also sends some really great tips ~

That is when I decided to take the time to

really try and learn some more so I am

going to take the

Photoshop Essentials Class ~ YAYYY !! So fun !

Here are some of Kim's pictures that

she has taken and done with textures ~

They look so gorgeous !!

Make sure and stop by her website and see

all of the cool stuff she has to offer !

Just click on her logo to go there ~

Kim Klassen, love, photoshop, texture classes, and more:

Photoshop & Texture Classes + TIME