Cottage & Family + Room

Cooking or Crafting ??

I REALLY REALLY need to continue my purging quest

but for some reason I have just quit ~

That is totally how I am ......

Anyway, so instead of purging I am creating more

disasters all around me ~ I just want to antique shop

and create !!

Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing ???

I actually have an office/studio and a big huge workshop outside

but where do I end up ........ in the kitchen and dining room ~

I really don't like to cook much

so I guess this is a great thing to do

in the kitchen :)

See how the island has a cute apothecary full of flour ~ Well

I am pretty sure it is just there because it is cute ~

My dining room table is a full too !!

I am thinking it is supposed

to be a place to eat but my hubby is a pilot

and not home much for

dinner and my kids

are married so it is a giant craft table ~

Works for me !

I do my Bible study here too :)

I love to start my day with Jesus ~

I have not gotten alot of cooking done

over the last couple of days but I have

had alot of fun crafting !!

Okay I am really really going to clean these areas

right now ~

Chat soon !

cleaning, crafting, home, kids, love, and more:

Cooking or Crafting ?? + Room