Cottage & Family + tattered roses

Friends and Other Stuff

I was so very excited last night to get to meet

Dawn in person ! It is funny how we meet people through

blogs and then when we get to meet in real life it feels

like we already know each other ~

She is visiting Lisa and so last night Lisa, Dawn, Pat and I got

together just to chit chat for awhile before they were off

on their weekend of adventure ~

I have had company this week so haven't been

doing a whole lot of creating but the bug has gotten

me really badly !

One thing that I did was play around with Citra Solv

and printing images ~ it is soooo cool and washable which rocks !!

I just love the faded worn look that it gives ~

I was also trying different techniques for tattered roses

and really had fun making those too ~

The roses are on bags that I sell and the bags and pillows

are on my website too ~

Blog, citra solv, friends, image transfer, love, and more:

Friends and Other Stuff + tattered roses