Cottage & Family + MAD

Elements of Collage Class

I was thrilled to finally be able to attend

one of Lisa of Tarnished and Tattered's classes ~

The one that I got to take was on

Elements of Collage and it was taught at

Cottage Panache in Richland Hills, Texas ~

It was alot of fun to get to soak in some of Lisa's talent !!

She had a sweet box full of treasures waiting

at each of our spots and tons and tons of laces,

trims and ephemera for us to play with ~

( Excuse the not so hot pictures, some were taken with my Iphone )

This is the awesome collage that Lisa did for our sample ~

This is the collage that I did ~

Dawn from The Feathered Nest made

all of the precious shoes ~

They are sooo cute !

Here are pictures of the other ladies artwork ~

I love how they all came out and

it was fun to see the differences in them ~

I am looking forward to more classes soon !

altered art, collage, love, and more:

Elements of Collage Class + MAD