Cottage & Family + Somerset Life

Somerset Life and The Feathered Nest

I love the publication, Somerset Life ~ it is always so much fun when a new one comes out and I rush down to Barnes and Noble to get it as soon as it does ~

This issue was even better because one of the features was about an amazingly talented lady that I have met through her blog ~ I was blog surfing quite awhile ago and ran in to Dawn Edmonson's blog called The Feathered Nest ~ it is one that I visit every day because she always has such beautiful things whether it be something she has created or something just to show us ~ In Somerset Life she shows how she recreates vintage baby shoes in to sweet treasures ~

Visiting blogs amazes me at all of the talent out there and can be quite addictive ~

beautiful, Blog, Blogs, Feathered Nest, love, and more:

Somerset Life and The Feathered Nest + Somerset Life