Cottage & Family + vintage finds

How much China Can fit in a Carry-on ?

I got a wild hair to go visit my friend in Kansas this week for a couple of days and do some antique shopping ~ they have wonderful shops there that I love to explore ~ I always feel like I am at Mayberry because the towns are like stepping back in time ~

I just took a carry on suitcase with me and packed really light so I could carry my treasures home ~
We hit the ground running from the time I got off the plane until the next evening when I flew home ~

I found some gorgeous china and really could have left it for my next driving visit or ship it home but I wanted to see if I could carry it with me ~ I was so excited that I could put all of my fun treasures in my suitcase ~ It was sooo heavy, you should have seen me trying to lift it in the overhead ~

I was thrilled with the pretty pink rose plates and also loved the blues too !

On the way to the airport we stopped at a huge antique mall but only had a short amount of time to explore it ~ I will be headed there first next visit which has to be real soon !

This is a picture of one of the booths ~ there was so much to look in this mall and each booth was jammed packed ~ it was kind of overwhelming ~

It was a fun but quick trip so I have to go back soon ~

I will be listing the new treasures on my website in the Vintage Finds category this weekend ~

home, kansas, love, rose vintage plates, TIME, and more:

How much China Can fit in a Carry-on ? + vintage finds