Cottage & Family + vintage china

Antique Stores, China and Sepia

Today I just had to get out of the house ~ It is hot so it is no fun working outside because in the humidity you just drip the minute you walk out the door ~
So I decided to go to one of my favorite antique malls ~ It is funny around here because some of the antique malls are dying with alot of empty spaces and some are doing wonderful and completely full ~ I can't really figure out what the difference is ~

I found some pretty china so I was thrilled ~ it is hard to find china with pretty roses, which is what catches my eye every time ~

When I got home I had to pull them out of the box and wanted to list them on my website ~ but.... I got playing around with the photos and had fun with sepia ~ I love the way that a sepia tone can make the photos look so vintage ~ I think my favorite is the photo with the blues ~

Here are a few of the things that I got with a pretty sepia tone ~ you can see them for sale on my website without the sepia so you can get a truer idea of the colors ~

home, love, roses, TIME, and more:

Antique Stores, China and Sepia + vintage china