Cottage & Family + vintage buttons

Make Mine Pink Show & Tell Monday

Every Monday at Make Mine Pink we do a show and tell on our blogs ~

Last night after the house was empty from our Mother's day BBQ, I decided to work on some soldered charms and have wanted to do something for some vintage buttons that have been around for awhile ~

I just love old buttons because they remind me of my grandma ~ she always had baby jars full of buttons and everything was color coordinated ~ my sister and I used to love looking at all the different colors and shapes ~ Now my mom has all of those wonderful baby jars full of not only buttons but memories ~

These are vintage jars that I found at flea markets filled with old buttons ~ the button charms have glass glitter and the largest soldered charm has a vintage crystal hanging from it ~

The button jar charms are available in our jewelry category to tie on your own button jar ~

Blog, love, make mine pink, show and tell Monday, soldered charms, and more:

Make Mine Pink Show & Tell Monday + vintage buttons