Cottage & Family + TIME

~ Amish & Antiquing Weekend ~

This was a fun weekend!!! I went to visit my friend in Kansas to go to an Amish Festival close by where they live ~ while I was there it made me realize how nice it would be to slow down our fast paced lives and live like they do ~ We watched the horse and buggy races and just walked through the shops of some of the things that they had made ~ My very very favorite thing was to see the little Amish children who were sooo precious ~ As we were leaving we saw this family heading home in their buggy and I thought it was so ironic to see the sign right in front of them "Speed Zone Ahead" ~ It made me wonder what they think of the way we live as they quietly went on their way ~ After we left the festival we did alot of antiquing, it was a nice weekend get away ~

family, home, LIFE, MAD, and more:

~ Amish & Antiquing Weekend ~ + TIME