Cottage & Family + TIME

My Drying Hydrangeas Quest ....

Who needs curtains
when you have a valance
of hydrangeas ?

I am totally on a mission
this year to figure out
how to dry hydrangeas~
This is my attempt
today ~ Actually these
bouquets are cut at different
times of the bloom to
see which timing is the best ~

I LOVE how the colors are
all so different ~
The bright pink are from
a completely different
plant but all the others
are from the same one ~
Next year I am going to
have some blue ones ~

This picture is some
I dryed in a vase of water ~
They were bright pink when
I cut them and they dried
kind of shriveled and not
really how I want them ~

These are some I cut at
a later time of the bloom
and put in water to see if
that makes a difference ~
So far they are not dry but
I am curious how they
turn out in comparison to
the hanging ones ~

Pretty soon every curtain
rod in my living room is going
have hydrangeas hanging
from them ~
I am thinking I kind
of love them!! I hope they
keep the different colors ~

Blog, drying hydrangeas, hope, love, Room, and more:

My Drying Hydrangeas Quest .... + TIME