Cottage & Family + burlap banner tutorial

Burlap Banner Tutorial & Baby Shower Things

I just wanted to share with you

a little bit more of my girls baby shower

things I am working on ~

They are going to have a combined

shower so that will be fun!

I showed you Kristin's invitations

in a previous post and here

are Stephanie's too ~

It is going to be all vintage and

creamy tones ❤ ~

Today I worked on some little

burlap banners with their babies names

and wanted to show you the steps to

make them ~

They are super easy and can be

done any size ~

First I use Avery brand white

shipping label sheets ~

Peel

of the backing and stick it on to

a piece of muslin ~

Cut right on the edge of the sheet

and run it through your printer

(print on the muslin)

I just did the name in photoshop ~

Next cut out each letter and peel

off the backing ~

Cut out burlap triangles and pin

and sew the letters to them ~

Fold down the top and sew down

leaving the ends open to run a

piece of jute through it ~

I also zig zagged the edges all

the way around because I didn't want

them to fray away ~

That is it !

Here are some tissue pompoms that

I am also making but need to make

a few more ~ They are fun !

More shower pics coming soon!

Baby shower, baby shower invitations, and more:

Burlap Banner Tutorial & Baby Shower Things + burlap banner tutorial