Cottage & Family + TIME

Key West is Beautiful !

I have been loving the sunshine in Miami and Key West for a few days with my family ~

My husband is a pilot and has been based in Miami for the whole month so we got a chance to go spend some time there ~

A couple of the days we went to Key West and I just fell in love with the homes there because they are all little cottages in the prettiest pastel colors ~ All of the houses have picket fences and front porches ~

The ocean water is so warm, it is wonderful !

This is our girls Stephanie and Kristin ~

This is our son in law James, Kristin and Stephanie and my husband at one of the beaches ~

James took this gorgeous picture of Key West ~ It is so awesome to have a photographer in the family ~ You can see more of Florida on his blog soon at James Brandon Photography ~

Beach, beautiful, Blog, family, home, James Brandon Photography, Key West, love, Miami, sunshine, and more:

Key West is Beautiful ! + TIME