Cottage & Family + TIME

~ 25th Wedding Anniversary Cruise ~

My husband and I finally got to get away for our 25th anniversary and had a wonderful time on a Pacific Coast cruise ~ it is so funny because we are from California and it seems like that would be so boring but we had a great time exploring San Francisco and Victoria, Canada which were the 2 ports ~ In San Francisco we bought a day pass to ride the cable cars and had a blast hanging off the sides and visiting Fisherman's Wharf and China Town ~

The flowers in Victoria were gorgeous !!! I love flowers so that is what I noticed everywhere - ohhhhh if only we could have some of the flowers in Texas like we saw on the coast ~ I loved them ! We were gone for 6 days and just had a great time relaxing ~

LIFE, love, and more:

~ 25th Wedding Anniversary Cruise ~ + TIME